Wednesday

Adventures of Team Horn

Little-Big Sprout
I am noticeably pregnant now, and the looks are starting. I see them eyeballing my belly and whispering when I have Eli in my arms. Is she? Is he? YES! I am pregnant and this is my son. “You are going to have your hands full!” Thanks for that Captain Obvious!
More insulting than the looks are the rhetorical lines of questioning. We know what causes pregnancy. Yes, we were present for 8th grade health class. We are not stupid, nor are we gluttons for punishment. No, we are not finished having children. Third time is a charm, but we think our first two are as well. Maybe it is the hormones, but I wish that we could be greeted with a “what a blessing” or “congratulations” from time to time. We are ecstatic…be ecstatic for us…and then you can quietly examine our sanity behind our backs.

Eli the Hungry & Mobile
It is back! Eli has a massive hunger that makes me wonder if he is going to be Kameron #2. This baby boy eats a ton and is still long and lean. Maybe it’s the soy??
Just when we were use to him crawling he is trying to stand. We had to lower his bed, which makes mommy sad. He is definitely becoming a big boy. Apart from the moving, he is a smarty pants. Eli is signing! He has signed mama and milk. With the genius genes running on my side of the family, we are waiting for Mensa to knock on our door any day now.

Kami – Tiny Dancer
Kameron has had an amazing few weeks. Confession went super well. We then quickly started preparations for First Communion. Mark your calendars for April 27th! She also has become a Jr. Sleuth. She has been reading an average of 3 mystery books a week. She is learning the bridge for the Hannah Montana song she has been working very hard on. Plus we are getting ready for her talent show debut…March 16th! Thank you to those who supported Hoops for Heart!

We are in the Berry Business
Berry Fancy has been launched. We are excited and seem to be receiving a great response. I am not above a shameless plug, so buy often! I have been doing a ton of busy work to get this up and running and John has been enjoying all of the tastings.

No comments: