Wednesday

Little Moments Big Fun

It’s a...


BABY







Our Sprout appears to be completely symmetrical and has functioning organs…everything we had prayed for. Sprout tips the scales at a whopping 12oz. Sprout seems to enjoy playing with its feet. We think our bebe is a shy one. Sprout covered its face a lot to avoid the mamarazzi, and appeared to sit cross legged.
Dad thinks Sprout is a relaxed laid back boy.
Mom thinks Sprout is a modest and cautious young lady like Kami.

Eli and the (almost) Great Escape
I had to change a diaper, so I left Eli in the living room as I have many times before. We are fully baby proof, so I thought. I blocked the entrance to the dining room, as I have done in the past with no problems. I could hear Eli babbling and quickly changed Andrew’s diaper. I looked around for Eli and I could hear him but could not see him…








Pumpin’ up the Party
Kameron is ready to strut her stuff on the big stage at OLSH this Sunday at 6:30. Please come out and support our star! Admission is free, so no excuses! The girls have really worked hard on their routine and deserve a huge round of applause!

The Fuddy Duddy’s Report
We are really hoping the next few weeks pay off in a big way. We have been super busy with tax season, strawberries and family stuff. I think by the beginning of May, we will be able to sit back and relax…until the baby arrives.
We are Team Horn!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

AHH. What a tease. I'm glad everything is going well.

Angela Horn said...

I have been call worse!
We will all find out together!