Monday

We have been busy folks here at Team Horn HQ!
As you may have heard, mama has been put on orders to "take it easy". Sprout is down in position and I have been experiencing contractions and lots of pressure on and off for a few weeks. I have been given a magnesium supplement called Slow-Mag to try before we have to use the harsh Brethine. Good news is, I am not dilated. We are trying to ward off any more signs of labor until the last week of June...then I will take it as it comes.
Eli is feeling better now that he has received his antibiotics. Our poor guy had a double ear infection. Now that he appears to be recovering, he has 3 teeth poking through at the top. Yeeowza! His vocabulary is increasing...he now says mama, dada, dog dog, papaw, woof woof, girl and poop. My mom swears he says nana...but that is still tbd! Eli is continuing to walk and explore. I wish he were more careful, but I think that may be asking too much.
Kami has been a busy bee as well. Between golf and guitar lessons and practices, she has been wrapping up projects for school. Her art work is on display at her school's fine arts fair this Tuesday (we will take lots of pictures!). She is looking forward to Summer Break and getting ready for homeschool in August!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi - bet you didn't know I keep up with your family by your blog all the time!! Too bad you have to take it easy, but with a 10 month old, it's a blessing in disguise. I saw on one of your blogs that Kameron wanted you to do a web site for her. Where do you start? I have to come up with one for the construction company I work for. Let me know how I get started. Thanks and take it easy! Love Aunt Sharon

Robin said...

Hi Ang - please take it easy. Things sound hectic and stressful - so sorry. I hope to make it to Cincy sometime to see all of the new babies.