Thursday

Green Kids

Yesterday I was approached by two very eager second graders. "Mom, can you make Austin and I a website about recycling and stuff?" I asked them to come up with "content", and a few minutes later they had a plan.
Kameron and Austin are members of the school's Green Team. They come home twice a month with crafts they have made from recyclables and tips on how to conserve energy and litter prevention. How could I possibly say no to such a great request?!
So a day later I am launching http://recyclereading.blogspot.com/ . If you have school aged kids, this is going to be a fun Blog for them to read to learn more about the environment and how they can help protect it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun. I did help them yesterday and they are both hard workers. Love, Mom