Tuesday

It is Spring

Sprout has Sprung – Ma belly is now enormous. There is no doubt that I have been craving cheese. The baby is more active the past week, and the heart burn is something I could live without. I have it with EVERYTHING I eat…not just spicy foods grandmas : )

Eli is Springing – Our guy has two teeth and is standing unassisted…only a matter of time before he takes an actual step. Very exciting! At his 9 month checkup we were told that he is very smart and very advanced! He is eating and sleeping very well lately. Keep your fingers crossed…we need our rest!


Kam is Blossoming – She is amazing! What more can we say?! She loves golf and is continuing to read at lightning speed. Here is a picture of her in a dog costume. This is the best we could do with less than 12 hours…thanks for that Kam!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable kids. Of course I am a little partial.
Love, Mom