Tuesday

Semi Retirement?!?!?!

When the Lord closes a door, He opens a window...or in this case, a floodgate.

When we heard the news that PJ and Grant were getting a nanny, we were sad for our loss, but happy for the opportunities that are on the horizon for both families. Julie and the boys will be able to emjoy a less chaotic morning. As for us, we will be able to focus more on homeschooling and the new baby.

This Christmas was a very busy one for Berry Fancy, and apparently, the powers that be are oblivious to the fact that I am to be retired. First, I am switching web hosting companies. I have 7 days to build a new website and change my domain router. Secondly, I am getting ready for Valentine's Day. This is usually a very busy time for Berry Fancy and gets tricky because it falls during tax season.

No worries, right?! Angie can handle this. What's all this "floodgate" nonsense? Well, I just so happen to be part of an event at Jungle Jim’s February 12 & 13. This is a huge event that I have been talking about for months, but am just officially signing on to do. I am very excited, but very overwhelmed and slightly humbled to be a part of this massive event (check your door stores :)). I must say, I do have my work cut out for me, as it is sure to be a busy month of preparation and oodles of grunt work. I will post more information as it becomes available.

Oh, and if you are interested, John and I will be at the Cactus Pear Thursday evening to celebrate my so-called retirement.

No comments: