Tuesday

Baby Watch 2008

I must admit, the much anticipated birth of Sprout Horn isn't drawing as much attention as the Angelina and Brad twins. Still I feel compelled to keep you posted.
As of today, I am 2cm dilated and 80% effaced. I have to keep reminding myself that it is progress and I am still ONLY 37 weeks otherwise I become discouraged. My induction date that has been bouncing back and forth between July 16 & 17 has been settled and scheduled. I will be induced 7/16 at 5am.
Ever the optimist, I am still hoping delivery will occur before I turn 30 on the 14th.

We are sharing our predictions. Feel free to share yours as well!
Angie’s
Date: 7/11
Gender: Girl
Weight: 7lbs 2oz
John’s
Date: 7/10
Gender: Boy
Weight: 7lbs 4oz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nana's -boy 7lbs 3oz, 7/12/08